Monday, August 30, 2004

ah yes, I almost forgot (I don't know how I possibly could) - the car registration goes ON. After teaching a lesson this morning, I came home, had lunch and picked up the finished parking space certificate from the police today. Then I had some tea and headed for the other office to get it all finished. But, lo, I apparently need another document (proof of address I think) that they forgot to mention last time. So, back to the Ward Office in fact to get that. So I've got it. By this time it was 5.30 so no point going back to the original (nameless because I can't be bothered to work out the kanji) place. It took most of the afternoon. Probably a total of almost 2 days working days so far. Just to re-register a car after moving?!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]