Thursday, August 26, 2004

Blimey, it seems that my web-cam page comes up first in a Yahoo search for "sapporo webcam...I'd better start showing more of Sapporo then, not just my grim face. At least Google has the sense to rank it lower! And unsurprisingly, Ask Jeeves came up with nothing at all.
Well, I finally finished a major stage of sorting the car reg. out, getting the police to accept the paperwork, after getting my apartment owners stamp on a particular part of it. This entailed going to my apartment owner's agency who actually deal with the public and shelling out three and a half thousand. Now I just wait until next Tuesday to pick up my certificate, then re-go (is this English?) to the other place (I can't even be bothered to work out its name) and change my license plates. All this, and I think I'm going to sell the car soon anyway! Oh well.
It's still sunny here, very nice actually. We're both seeing some getting progress with finding students and work in general now which is handy!
I'm feeling pretty relaxed at last. My apparent ranting about car registration tedium and so on is really only for the benefit of an interesting blog, honest!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]