Thursday, August 12, 2004

Blimey, we're starting to get popular, the web cam hits are almost up to 30 now (don't larf, I'm serious, this is big time for me). Keep it up everyone.
Cheers to Georgie from Cardiff for the email - BTW, I'm half-Welsh, nothing wrong with that ;0) I'll reply to you later!
I suppose it's some kind of risk publishing my email address, but I like living on the edge...why else would I choose to live on the 11th floor in Japan...anyway, no weirdos so far, but that sounds too much like an open invitation, so to change the subject, I'm planning a big overhaul of the pics site v. soon, ie. moving them to a proper page not a photo hosting service. hopefully it will rain this weekend so I have an excuse to stay in and do it.
Oh well, off to change my driving license address in a bit, the excitement eh?! maybe go up to the top of Moiwayama (nearby hill and city-view spot) later.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]