Wednesday, August 04, 2004

I've done a few updates: now that I've got some proper free webspace with FTP access, I'm hosting our webcam myself now on a different page. It's not live anymore, and it will only update if anything changes (motion detection!) but at least there's always an image to see up there, even if the computer's off. This should keep you all a bit more happy!! Click the webcam link above to see the page. OK, I know it's boring at the mo, but now I have more time I'll work on it more, I promise! I'll probably move my other sites to the new webspace too, Geocities is too slow really.

Also the header on this page works now too, doesn't it? Let me know...

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]