Thursday, September 02, 2004

Anyway, it's Friday again! I've got a fairly busy afternoon and evening, so I'll need to do a lot of lesson planning and things this morning.

More music stuff, Rie fu is pretty good. I saw her video yesterday on MTV. A little bland, but some good song-writing touches. She sings the same in Japanese and English, if you know what I mean, and her history is pretty interesting too.

While I'm on the topic of J-music, there's a new song by Gagle (japanese only link!) called Rap Wonder DX which has captured my imagination, in the realm of slightly silly J-rap, there's a sample here again only Japanese on this page though.


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]