Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Finished! I'm now the pround owner of shiny new Sapporo license plates. It took another 3 hours today - first I was rejected again and had to go back to the ward office because the original proof of address they gave me was no good (they hadn't put my previous address on it). Then back to the nameless centre, to various windows, taking tickets, waiting for numbers to appear on dot matrix boards etc. etc. and finally I was given a screwdriver to remove the old plates with. Then, once they were handed in, a walk across the road to a different building for more forms, and finally with the car to a third building to collect the new plates and borrow another screwdriver to fit them with. A final check under the bonnet by an official and I was done.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]