Monday, December 20, 2004

It's snowing here now, just lightly though, a dusting so far - I think we've become a little too used to snow measured in feet now, and a little too used to the way things work in Hokkaido. Here, they actually close schools and kindergartens if there's a few inches on the ground. And people can actually take the day off work! Just because it's snowing!
Anyway, we were finally reunited with all our luggage in the early hours of this morning, thanks to a big guy who looked pleasingly like Santa.

These blogs are going to be a bit enigmatic I think, unless you know something about where I am and what I'm doing at the moment. But nevermind, it suits the medium. Now I'm waffling just like a pro, must go.

Comments:
even more enigmatic is my identity, but shouldn't be too hard to work out given that i know your exact current location...
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]