Monday, January 31, 2005

Well, the snow festival is even closer and the sense of excitement in the city is...well, kind of hard to find actually. Don't get me wrong, I'm looking forward to it, but I think for most residents here it's 'nothing special', I suppose it would get a bit samey after, well, a year. But here's the official (English) web-site again, since a certain someone keeps plugging it to me! The descriptions of the various sculptures on pages like this one are worth reading actually.

PS - I've heard rumours of a passion fruit flavoured Kitkat (Valentine's special) - well more than rumours, there's a post on the excellent Mikan Moblog photoblog site about it, but I want one for my blog too...if they have them in Hokkaido, I will find one.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]