Tuesday, April 26, 2005

So, a seemingly sweltering 16C this morning, and sunny. I spent a few hours schlopping around various electronics shops looking at small notebooks (the Sharp Mebius range looks pretty good) , and wireless network stuff. Then, today's lunch out was at a Mexican place possibily called "Sombrero Mexicano" in the hive of restaurants in Paseo - it was pretty good and relatively authentic I reckon.
After the "Mexican power-lunch set" (enchillada, some salad, couple of bits of cajun chicken, rice, drink) and then slogging all the way back home again on foot (stopping to unfocusedly browse a CD shop) under now heavy, bright white overcast skies, I was almost sleeping on my feet. Due a last minute cancellation I have no more official "work" to do today, so I feel like a bit of a slacker.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]