Wednesday, June 08, 2005

I don't think my second post yesterday explained at all. Not in the slightest. I forgot to say that the stalls are for the Sapporo matsuri which is going to be the weekend after next. Yuki mentioned it on Lovely Days too. My karaoke group (the group of ladies that I teach at a karaoke box every fortnight) promised me there'll be candy floss, goldfish scooping and lots of yaki- foods so I'm definitely looking forward to it!

Another really nice warm Wednesday, got up to about 22 or 23C today. That's the good thing about living somewhere where you spend half the year sliding over ice, sloshing through slush or trudging through snow - you really appreciate the other half of the year. People say that living somewhere warm all the time gets really boring (I wouldn't mind trying though).

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]