Wednesday, June 22, 2005

I met Christine for lunch at Stanley Market today, which was good as always. We haven't been there for a while, come to think of it not since we went to the real Stanley Market a couple of months ago. Then my first lesson at Y.A.G.
A good class, quite lively students as you might expect. They all had name badges which really helped, I wish all my classes did that actually. And some of them had decided to give themselves fake names, such as Nemo, Hige Blue or Jam...

And it was hot today too, but who cares about that. And I lost my first ever battle of the blogs challenge on Blog Explosion. Quite upsetting that was. I suppose this blog doesn't really have wide appeal unless you know me or are in some way interested in this part of the world. And I'm fed up with the design again, aren't you? If only I had more time...

Comments:
Hi Phil,
Thank you for visited my blog!!
your blog is really beautiful and I like your style very much.
so, I am the illustrator of Sapporo.
my website is... http://www.PaintMonster.com
and my board is....
http://paintmonster.proboards29.com
when you have a time, please to see both site :)
Thanks again!!

--Marty(PaintMonster)
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]