Monday, October 03, 2005

I've been getting a lot of proofreading work recently, which has kept me very busy on top of my other stuff. So there honestly is nothing much else to say. I wish I could think of some kind of witty anecdotes but alas.... Anyway, it's got a lot colder recently which is something. The leaves are subtly starting to change on a few trees and occassionally the smell of kerosene asails my nostrils in narrow back streets in the evenings as people start to fire up their stoves for the first time. We're not at that stage yet, but I think in the next couple of weeks perhaps.

Well failing anything else, here's a picture of my lunch today, courtesy of Lawson:
Posted by Picasa

Comments:
...nice box, Phil! Ah, Lawson; brings back memories it does.
SJT
 
It was a good one - the fried stuff was fish, with a side of stir-fried pork and vegetables.

Miwako - keep warm! Are they selling those handwarming packs yet?
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]