Wednesday, February 08, 2006

I know I know, long time no post, but I've been quite shaken by a comment just received on a really old post of mine that seems to say I am not "real"...interesting existential connotations there. Still, if you want to check out the REAL Phil Taylor's wonderful site, feel free. Just makes me even more relieved that I decided not to consign myself to a life as a software developer. Anyway, I'd much rather be wandering around here discovering paradoxes like the wind which apparently can blow in two directions at once: whenever I walk down the stairs into the subway, an icy blast hits me in the face the whole time, and on my way back up the same stairs a similar blast is invariably blowing facewards again.

Ah yes, mustn't forget: the 57th Sapporo Snow Festival is upon us - this means lots of extra people everywhere, and lots of volunteers offering to "take your picture" in front of assorted tourist sites (even if you are quite obviously hurrying past in a blizzard with an umbralla and your head down, and don't even a have a camera...). But seriously, we'll have a look round this Saturday and post some pictures as is traditional - well, we did it last year anyway.

Comments:
Oh - that must mean I'm not real either. I feel weird...
UNoHu
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]