Monday, February 13, 2006

I really don't like to blow my own trumpet, but I know some of you have been wondering, so I'll just tell you that I passed the JLPT level 2 test!

Also, I looked at the HBC Odori web cam yesterday to see the shocking site of the snow sculptures being unceremoniously ripped down by a JCB (= bulldozer(US)). I shouldn't have been shocked, as looking back at my archives I can see that last year was almost identical, including my blogging! So that means I'm duty bound to say (in pink of course) Happy Valentine's Day!

Comments:
Yay! Congratulations!!!

Celebratory drink in Sapporo then!?

:D
 
Well done, Phil!
It's my turn to wait the result of the Eiken exam.

By the way, now I understood the meaning of "JCB". I found "JCB song" on the UK Christmas chart and wondered what it meant....
 
Thanks Eriko! Actually I haven't heard "JCB song"...something tells me I don't want to..?! Colin, what do you think?
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]