Monday, June 12, 2006

I haven't mentioned the footy yet, so I suppose I should. It's weird to think that this is the 2nd World Cup we've seen while in Japan.

It's half-time in the Japan-Australia match at the moment, and Japan are ahead...I won't offer any opinions, I should stay neutral. Although I have to say that during this half-time period I've just witnessed an extremely strange highlight-selection on NHK consisting of inspiring music and clips of Japanese players either making brave shots on goal, or being tackled down by the brutish Ozzies. But I won't offer any opinions on that. It's hard...but I won't...

Comments:
Hmmm, yes, what amazing self control.
Incidentally, what will happen if, and it is a big if I know, USA play England?
SJT
 
Well...IF it should happen...the best team would win of course!
 
Good answer!

LOL!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]