Friday, July 28, 2006

The 3rd and final fireworks tonight were again very impressive. The weather has been really nice for each one which is great. Some good final memories to take out of Japan.
I taught my last ever lesson this morning. Quite an auspicious occasion I suppose, although as is often the case I didn't really feel the reality of it at the time.
We also got rid of a few more items today (thanks Miwa!) so the place is thinning out.
We've literally just finished sealing up our boxes which will be sent off on a slow boat to China tomorrow afternoon. I called and found out that the post office will pick them up for us too, so I don't have to worry about lugging four 20 kilo boxes through the streets, or better still the look on the taxi driver's face as I throw them into his back seat...! I'm wondering what they'll do when they come - do they have a portable scales to weigh them and calculate the cost? Or can they do it by feel alone? Let's see..!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]