Wednesday, July 26, 2006

As you might know, we're saying goodbye to Japan very soon...in exactly a week in fact. So we've been very very busy doing all the pre-saying goodbye kind of things that one needs to do...cleaning up, throwing away, advertising and selling, going out for goodbye lunches and parties...as well as finishing off a little work and paying final bills...the list goes on so I won't bore you with too many details!
There'll be a blackout without internet access for about 24 hours from next Monday: I'm not quite sure how I'll cope! Then next Tuesday we're off to Tokyo for a couple of nights where I'll be able to check emails and post again.
Blogwise, I think I'll just keep this blog sitting here for a while as a reminder of how things were. I might back it up to a different URL too. And then, it's "what do you see (Hong Kong)?" (working title of course). Funnily enough Tokyo Girl is also making the great transition out of Japan at about the same time as us.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]