Thursday, June 23, 2005

Still warm, but it's not the heat I mind so much at night as the fact that it gets light at about 3:00am here, and I'm continually woken up by noises from crows and mopeds. And of course there's the dreaded hay-fever. Nothing worse than teaching a class with tissue in hand. At one point yesterday I was writing on the blackboard and sneezed so suddenly that my chalk slipped and made a completely unreadable letter 'e'.

By the way, whoever got to my page (and ended up reading Colin's witty comment) after searching for "cif cleaner in eye" - in an emergency it's probably best to call the authorities rather than relying on Google...

Comments:
It's a good job I didn't mention "meat cleaver in the head" isn't it? o_o
 
A good job indeed! Don't ever mentio - oh wait - !
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]